Monday, August 07, 2006

Our Daily Bread

I just love Our Daily Bread, and make it a point to read this book every morning along with The Bible. I have to say thanks to my cousin, Sajichayan who introduced me to ODB. I still remember he gave me a few of these books back in 1993 and I have tried to read it every day, ever since.

Its published by RBC ministries (www.rbc.net) and distributed in India by IBL.
You can get a copy by mailing India Bible Literature, 67 Beracah Road, Kilpauk, Chennai - 600 010.

Not sure how much it costs for the subscription now, but it sure is worth the daily read. I would recommend it to children and adults too. They have versions in English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.

For those in India who want a free copy, email me your address and name and I will try to gift a one year subscription to you ! You can find my email id in the last para here.

No comments: