Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gibu Kurian Mathew

Gibu Kurian Mathew

Well if you ask me why I have this blog with my name in the title, then its for the search bots to make sure people who search for me, find me. I have a long list of lost friends from back in the 80s. I hope those guys search me out ! Well I have tried with not much success.

1)Well my history has quite a few friends from Junior School, KWT.

2)St Mary Central School, Thiruvalla  Some names : >

3) St Berkman's College - SB College Chengnacherry, Kerala :

4) Karunya Institute of Tech

5) InPractice Technologies, Chennai
6) Now AdventNet, Chennai

Guys it sure would have been nice to get in touch :-)

Well what triggered this post : I got a mail to my office ID from a long lost friend Aanand Vasudevan !

Some other spellings for the bot : Gibu K Mathew or even Gibu Kurian Matthew. Jibu


Contact Me:
You guys can get in touch with me by posting a comment here..

No comments: